Thursday 22 September 2011

First Battlefield Blog Post!

Hey Battlefield Fans!

BadlyBurned here for a new blog! I just couldn't keep up with that Facebook page, none of the features are suited for doing the kind of question and answer content I was looking to add on. And at least this way players who have English as a second language can take transcripts from each video and use them to translate whatever they need (which is a common request from a lot of players)

You'll also see some addition stuff in here, since I'll be able to give links, add pictures, and do all sorts of other stuff to improve on my content.

I hope you'll enjoy what I have planned coming very soon.. and I hope you'll enjoy this podcast I have coming out tonight, which I did with new buddies in the DOS clan.

A little surprise bonus for those of you who came here to read my blog as well.. in this podcast you'll hear me talk about something that I might be working on soon.. like very very soon... I won't spoil it yet, but stay tuned to learn more about it in the near future.

- BadlyBurned

5 comments:

  1. great but if bf 3 commes out u still gonna play bfp4f?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes sir.. I plan on supporting both games, so don't think I'll be leaving P4F once BF3 is released.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean your making more videos after Tier 3 comes out? O_O i feel the fun, MLG pros are leaving this game and not enough new folks are good enough to fill the gap.... What's worse is the EAsy isn't fixing much, just adding and adding moar crap..... -_- good luck with your blog i'll stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck with your blog Burned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. moar commentaries!!

    also instead of the usual 3 -4 min guides you should do some new commentary styled uides like a commentary jet guide thats around 7-8 min(1 match)

    that would be awesome cause we could actually see how you use the tactics that you teach us.

    ReplyDelete