Monday 26 September 2011

9A-91 Gameplay Commentary Video

A brand new kind of video is uploading as I type.. this new 9A-91 review is going to be done as a full match with no editing. I picked a match where there really wasn't too much stomping going around, and I tried to stay away from the action so I could get into the fundamentals of using a SMG in general.

I still think shotguns are more suited for Sharqi, but I wanted to show how well a simple engineer can do given his quite large disadvantages in terms of skills, when playing an infantry map. I love using this gun on Basra or Karkand, but I do miss the ability to shoot my own AV mines with my old SPAS-15.

Let me know what you thought of my commentary, I'm trying to get some practice in for when esports takes hold in Battlefield 3.

Also, would you guys/girls prefer to see slow motion replays during a match like that, so I can maybe go more in depth into some of the mechanics at work?

Hope you enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment