Wednesday 12 October 2011

PP-2000 Gameplay footage

Great new video is out for using the engineer with the default PP-2000 SMG. I was getting a lot of hate PMs from players sick of seeing Battlefunds weapons, so I decided to put a little handcap on myself and take up to using the default guns for a bit.

Its actually turning out quite well, I have matches with the G3 where I break 40 kills in Basra no problem.. and I've discovered I actually LIKE playing assault when I get to use the vanilla guns. Mostly because there is nothing more satisfying that killing someone with an AEK or M16 while using a 20 bullets noob gun :)

I recommend everyone try it sometime. Another benefit is if your low on game credits.. over the past couple of days I've managed to get 5000 more just from playing without rentals and skipping on health purchases like bandages or adrenaline.

Either way.. check out the video, and get ready for more!!.. as I have like 10 videos that just need proper audio, which are almost ready to be uploaded :)

2 comments:

  1. i like this but the pp-200 can be used in large maps as well -killer_eng

    ReplyDelete
  2. FuttBucker is a noob toob launching loser and isnt mature enough to be an admin. BadlyBurned's first impression is very poor. What clan is FuttBucker from? DOS? Dumb Old Suckers?

    ReplyDelete