Friday 7 October 2011

New GOL Sniper Rifle Review

Brand new set of weapons for each class have been released today. At first I was a little confused, because I couldn't see how they'd set these ones apart from the last release they just did last week.

But after some testing, I can tell you that at least 2 of these weapons will stand alone compared to other weapons in their class, and one of those is the GOL.

I own the Elite M24 as well, and its been a while since I've used it so I'm not sure if I'd prefer it over this new gun. But the extra distance is nice, and since the weapon does at least 50 damage, I wonder if the extra damage the M24 does is even necessary when it comes to 1v1 encounters.

I'll have to try them both out for a bit before I make my decision, but as it stands, a semi-auto sniper rifle is a nice change from the full auto VSS the just released. I think it even counters it a bit, but again, its only been a day so we'll all have to wait and see...

2 comments:

  1. OK what is the configuration of your computer and what is the connection of your internet connection
    ? I am asking this because from your video you are really fast in your shooting and you are doing really well by getting ppl with claymore before they get you. I am leveling up a recon but i can't really kill ppl so easy with headshots, even with the GOL. I do get headsots but mostly from a closer distance. anyways let me know when you get a chance.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete